We are taking members now for our 2020 CSA season! Need more detailed info? Read all about our CSA here. The basics and sign-up info are all below:
- Pick-up: Thursdays, 3:00-6:30 pm
- Season length: 33 weeks, April 2 – November 12
- Location: our downtown McMinnville storefront, off of 2nd St parking lot, between Davis and Evans (the back entrance of Yamhill Valley Dry Goods)
Ready to sign up for our 2019 CSA?
Email us this information to farm (at) oakhillorganics (dot) com:
Your mailing address
Choose your share size:
- Medium (5 items/week) ~ $495
- Large (8 items/week) ~ $792
- X-large (12 items/week) ~ $1188
- Custom ~ you select number of items per week and we will calculate your price
- “A la carte” flexible CSA (new option!) ~ you deposit a sum of money ($300 minimum) to create a balance and then work off that balance throughout the season, allowing households that need more flexibility to still participate in our CSA program without committing to a set amount of produce every single week (please note: no balance can be carried past end of 2019)
Choose your payment option:
- One payment (due in full by your first pick-up)
- Three payments (due April 2, June 18, Sept 3)
When you sign up for our CSA, you are agreeing to commit to participating in the Oakhill Organics 2019 CSA season. You commit to paying your balance according to your selected payment schedule in exchange for 33 weeks delicious seasonal vegetables. You understand that Oakhill Organics is committed to providing 33 weeks of quality produce; and you also understand that some factors are beyond the farmers’ control.
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we’ll get back to you to confirm your sign up and provide more information as soon as we can! Thank you!