**IMPORTANT NOTE! WE ARE NOW ONLY TAKING NAMES FOR OUR CSA WAITING LIST** We have adapted our CSA to make sure it is safe in light of Covid-19. Please see details here. We have had a lot of new interest in our CSA, and we are now only taking names for our waiting list. Email us to be added.** See adjusted prices below:
We are taking members now for our 2020 CSA season! We are now only taking names for our CSA waiting list. Email to be added. Need more detailed info? Read all about our CSA here. The basics and sign-up info are all below:
- Pick-up: Thursdays, 3:00-6:00 pm
- Season length: 33 weeks, April 2 – November 12 **New members will start on June 4 for a 24 week season.**
- Location: our downtown McMinnville storefront, off of 2nd St parking lot, between Davis and Evans (the back entrance of Yamhill Valley Dry Goods)
Ready to sign up for our 2020 CSA?
Email us this information to farm (at) oakhillorganics (dot) com:
Your mailing address
Choose your share size:
- Medium (5 items/week) ~ $495 ($360 for new members)
- Large (8 items/week) ~ $792 ($576 for new members)
- X-large (12 items/week) ~ $1188 ($864 for new members)
- Custom ~ you select number of items per week and we will calculate your price
- “A la carte” flexible CSA (new option!) ~ you deposit a sum of money ($300 minimum) to create a balance and then work off that balance throughout the season, allowing households that need more flexibility to still participate in our CSA program without committing to a set amount of produce every single week (please note: no balance can be carried past end of 2020)
Choose your payment option:
- One payment (due in full by your first pick-up)
- Three payments (due April 2, June 18, Sept 3)
When you sign up for our CSA, you are agreeing to commit to participating in the Oakhill Organics 2020 CSA season. You commit to paying your balance according to your selected payment schedule in exchange for 33 weeks (24 weeks for new members) delicious seasonal vegetables. You understand that Oakhill Organics is committed to providing a full season of quality produce; and you also understand that some factors are beyond the farmers’ control.
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we’ll get back to you to confirm your sign up and provide more information as soon as we can! Thank you!