Our 11th annual Thanksgiving Holiday Harvest is next week!
Here’s how our Holiday Harvests work. You look at our list of available fruits and veggies (see below) and decide what you’d like to order. Maybe you just want some extra delicious organic produce for your holiday meal; or maybe you want to stock your pantry — either works for us!
Once you have your list, send your order to us by Sunday evening using the handy form supplied below the list! How easy is that?
On Tuesday, November 22, we’ll harvest for you and bring your order to our downtown McMinnville storefront (off of the 2nd Street parking lot between Evans and Davis St.). You can pick up your produce any time between 3 and 5 pm that day. We accept cash or check payments.
We will also have farm meat in the freezer available for purchase at the time of pick-up.
All are welcome to participate! Any other questions? You can email us farm (at) oakhillorganics (dot) com.
Now, make your list! …
- Apples, Goldrush — Yellow skin, great for eating and cooking — $3/lb
- Apples, Liberty — Red skin, good for eating — $3/lb
- Pears — $3/lb
- Seasonal salad mix — Mix of fall greens — $4/bag (0.5 lb bags)
- Kale — $3/bunch
- Collards — $3/bunch
- Chard — $3/bunch
- Cabbage — $2.50/lb (order by the each)
- Brussels sprouts — loose — $6/lb
- Pie pumpkins — $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Butternut squash — $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Marina di Chioggia squash — $1/lb (order by the each)
- Delicata winter squash — $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Spaghetti Squash — $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Carrots — $3/lb
- Beets — $1.50/lb
- Celery root — $4/lb (order by the each)
- Red potatoes — $2.50/lb
- Yellow potatoes — $2.50/lb
- Garlic — $8/lb
[contact-form-7 id=”4150″ title=”Holiday Harvest Thanksgiving 2016″]