Ready for the winter holiday season? We are! We are always so excited for the opportunities provided in November and December to see so many far-flung (and close by) loved ones. And, of course, this is a great time of year for food — so many delicious, comforting options are part of the traditional menus.
This year, incorporate fresh, seasonal, organic produce into your special meals! Or, use our tenth annual Holiday Harvest opportunity to stock your pantry!
Here’s how our Holiday Harvests work. You look at our list (see below) and decide what you’d like to order. Then place your order using the handy form supplied below the list! How easy is that? On Wednesday, November 25, we’ll harvest for you and bring your order to our downtown McMinnville storefront (off of the 2nd Street parking lot between Evans and Davis St.). You can pick up your produce any time between 2 and 5 pm that day. We accept cash or check payments.
Any other questions? You can email us farm (at) oakhillorganics (dot) com.
Now, make your list! …
- Apples ~ Choose Goldrush, Liberty, or Northern Spy ~ $3/lb
- Salad mix ~ $7 lb
- Dinosaur Kale ~ $3/bunch
- Red Russian kale ~ $3/bunch
- Chard ~ $3/bunch
- Collard greens ~ $3/bunch
- Brussels Sprouts ~ $4/lb
- Red cabbage ~ $2/lb (order by the each)
- Green cabbage ~ $2/lb (order by the each)
- Celery leaf ~ Perfect for making stock or using in stuffing ~ $2/bunch
- Acorn squash ~ $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Delicata winter squash ~ $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Butternut squash ~ $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Spaghetti squash ~ $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Marina di chioggia squash ~ $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Pie pumpkins ~ $1.50/lb (order by the each)
- Beets ~ $1.50/lb
- Carrots ~ $2/lb
- Sweet potatoes ~ $4/lb
- Yellow Finn potatoes ~ $2.50/lb
- Butterball potatoes ~ $2.50/lb
- Red potatoes ~ Red skin and red flesh ~ $2.50/lb
- Leeks ~ $4/lb
- Garlic ~ $8/lb
- Popcorn ~ $6/lb
Place your order using this easy form (please order by the end of Tuesday, November 24 so that we have time to harvest it on Wednesday, November 25!):
[contact-form-7 id=”3759″ title=”Holiday Harvest Thanksgiving 2015″]
Want to do this again in December? Our December Holiday Harvest will be on Tuesday, December 22! More info to come closer to the date.