Our 12th annual Winter Holiday Harvest is coming next week!
Here’s how our Holiday Harvests work. You look at our list of available fruits and veggies (see below) and decide what you’d like to order. Maybe you just want some extra delicious organic produce for your holiday meal; or maybe you want to stock your pantry — either works for us!
Once you have your list, send your order to us by Wednesday evening using the handy form supplied below the list! How easy is that?
On Friday, December 22, we’ll harvest for you and bring your order to our downtown McMinnville storefront (off of the 2nd Street parking lot between Evans and Davis St.). You can pick up your produce any time between 2 and 4 pm that day. We accept cash or check payments.
All are welcome to participate! Any other questions? You can email us farm (at) oakhillorganics (dot) com.
Now, make your list! …
- Apples — specify Liberty (red) or Goldrush (yellow) — $3/lb (order by the lb)
- Seasonal salad mix — Mix of fall greens — $4/bag (o.5 lb bags)
- Brussels sprouts — $5/lb (order by the lb)
- Cabbage — $2/lb (order by the each, feel free to specify size)
- Chard — specify Rainbow or Green — $3/bunch
- Kale — specify “dinosaur” or Red Russian — $3/bunch
- Delicata winter squash — $3/lb (order by the each)
- Pie pumpkins — $2/lb (order by the each)
- “Sunshine” kabocha squash — $2/lb (order by the each)
- Spaghetti squash — $2/lb (order by the each)
- Marina squash – $2/lb (8-14 lb, order by each)
- Butternut squash — $2/lb (order by the each)
- Carrots — $2/lb (order by the lb)
- Beets — $2/lb (order by the lb)
- Potatoes — specify red or yellow potatoes — $4/lb (order by the lb)
- Popcorn — $3/lb (order by the lb)
- Garlic — $8/lb (order by the each or by the lb)
[contact-form-7 id=”4493″ title=”Holiday Harvest Winter 2017″]